Sunday School Classes
The following is a list of current Sunday School classes taking place in our church as well as their locations.
Children’s Sunday School: Dare to Dream a God-Sized Dream with Gail Herman and Jacquie Wilder, located downstairs in room #E2.
Youth Sunday School:
- Junior High: The Journey with Barbara Socciarelli and Greg Seaborn, located upstairs in room #305
- Senior High: Dare to Dream a God-Sized Dream with Debra Cecere, Tyler Kroon, and Shannon Hicks, located upstairs in room #304
Adult Sunday School Classes:
Life Class: Study on Bonhoeffer, located downstairs in room #103
- Pastor’s Class: Dare to Dream a God-Sized Dream, located in the Parlor (room #211)
- The Heart of Christianity, located in the Canandaigua Room (room #109)
- Bible Study, located in the library (room #205)
Men’s Growth Groups:
- Weekly Morning Bible Study – every Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 8 a.m. at the Villager Restaurant with Paul Donovan
- First and Third Monday Noon Lunch Study – located in the small dining room and currently studying The Reason for God
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast – every third Sunday at 7:00 a.m. in the dining room